Table of Contents

  • Chapter 1 - Start by looking at your desires

    Let’s play a little game of pretend. Let’s pretend you have, right now, 100 million dollars. It’s yours. Nobody else’s. And you can do whatever you want with it. What would you do with it? Would you buy a new house? Would you buy a new car? Would you buy...

  • Chapter 2 - It's Time to Get Passionate

    You’ve probably heard it said that to be successful in forex trading you have to remove your emotions. This is certainly true to an extent, but I think being passionate before embarking on writing a line of code can be healthy. Why? Passion at the start will serve two purposes:...

  • Chapter 3 - Putting it All Together with Discipline

    I thought I was a disciplined trader. And I was… 30% of the time, but the other 70% was what ended up destroying my accounts. And you too can easily think that you’re disciplined, but time in the markets will tell. I don’t want to belabour the point of being a...

  • Chapter 4 - Setting Up the Framework for Success

    I really wish someone had told me this when I first started auto trading the forex market. It would have saved wiping many of my forex accounts. Before we even begin to write our code it’s essential that you have this part embedded into your code: Kill switches You will find...

  • Chapter 5 - Know Your Trading Tools

    Just with any craft, such as carpentry or architecture, you have to know your tools well. With forex trading this is no different - you must understand your tools and how these tools interface with your broker. Currently the main tool I use to trade is MetaTrader version 4. Many...

Disclaimer

All features contained on this site are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as specific investment advice. By viewing this website you understand and agree that CurrencySecrets.com or its authors do not offer or provide tax, legal or investment advice and that you are responsible for consulting tax, legal, and/or financial professionals before acting on any information herein.

Connect